Thursday 9 January 2014

Second part of the Spelling List

Term 1 - Week 6 (14 Feb, Friday)

 

1.     There are many bubbles in the bathtub.

2.    The peacock shows off its magnificent feathers.

3.    I have trouble tying my shoes laces.

4.    The movie that I just watched was very interesting.

5.    The penniless man had no money to buy food.

6.    The mischievous monkey snatched away the little boy's ice cream.

7.    The crocodile has many sharp and pointed teeth.

 

Term 1 - Week 7 (21 Feb, Friday)

 

  1. Mabel sweeps the floor everyday.
  2. I bought a huge lollipop for my best friend.
  3. Mother has many sharp knives in the kitchen.
  4. Did you see the balloon floating in the sky? 
  5. The rainbow consists of seven different colours.
  6. The green watermelon is bigger than the red apple.
  7. I change into my swimming costume before I dive into the pool.

 

Term 1 - Week 8 (28 Feb, Friday)

 

  1. The caterpillar feeds on green leaves.
  2. My baby sister likes to lick her toys with her tongue.
  3. We can find nectar in some flowers.
  4. Mrs Lim brought her family to a restaurant for dinner.
  5. Although Max studied very hard, he still failed his test.
  6. The pupa is hanging from a tree branch.
  7. There are many patterns on the wings of a butterfly.

 

      Term 1  - Week 9 (7 Mar, Friday)

 

  1. The referee blew his whistle when the match ended.
  2. Why are the pages of your textbook so crumpled and dirty?
  3. The eggs will be hatched in a few days.
  4. Our teacher will be taking us on an excursion to the Bird Park.
  5. Can you help me to take a photograph please?
  6. My hobby is collecting seashells at the beach.
  7. It is raining heavily, but I have an umbrella.

No comments:

Post a Comment